An Organizational Culture Framework
Get below the surface to build a culture with substance and staying power
Welcome to another episode of Thursdays with CultureTalk! This week we dive into CultureTalk for Organizations – including what it measures and how it can be applied.
Highlights of our conversation include:
- Why 2022 is the year of workplace culture – and how that is impacting talent strategies, recruiting, employment branding and shifting expectations in the workforce.
- Why some CEOs will avoid a culture assessment, especially one that benchmarks their organizations against a ‘right’ culture.
- How the CultureTalk for Organizations is different than other tools — including Employee Satisfaction and Engagement Surveys.
- What the CultureTalk for Organization assessment measures and how it uncovers underlying cultural drivers, shared experiences, motivations, priorities — and blindspots!
- Examples of Archetypes in Culture — you’ll know them when you see them!
- Different doorways into the organizational culture conversation (ours was through building brands and employment brands).
- How the same framework can be extended out and applied to defining purpose and identifying gaps and integrating two or more cultures post-merger.
- We also give you a sneak peek at two culture transformation efforts underway through the CultureTalk Certified Partner network.
- Stay tuned for a future conversation on how a large company in Brazil and a family-owned manufacturing company in the US are using a Baseline Culture Audit as a starting place for change.
Looking for a culture tool that can inform business strategy, drive employee engagement and attract talent?
Let’s talk! You can book a call here.
Or explore our network of Certified partners which can be sorted by expertise!