Make Culture Work: From Concept to Tool in 5 Steps
‘Culture’ isn’t the only 'intangible' that business needs to solve for!
In this pre-recorded webinar, we offer a thought-provoking comparison to another ‘intangible’ that is bottom-line driven and foundational to success. Can you guess what it is?
Check out the webinar and let us know what you think!
Webinar highlights include:
- Three reasons workplace culture is on center stage. The pressures are both internal (talent shortages and shifting expectations about employee experience) AND external (responding to social justice issues, and the reprioritization of DEI and ESG)
- The challenges of talking about culture … and why surface level culture conversations can’t move the needle.
- Five steps (or principles) that help us assign meaning and value to intangible concepts. And why culture is just as important as financials in driving business strategy and long term return.
- How to look at ‘people’ and ‘organizations’ through the same lens — and why using the same lens can drive results at every stage of the talent lifecycle AND the organization system.
- Why labels like ‘good’ and ‘bad’ shouldn’t be part of a culture measurement system and what to do instead.
- How to create sustainable success and for both individual leadership and organizational culture.
- Ways to drive measurable returns as you turn culture into a tangible business tool that reaches the bottom line.
“Business leaders are rethinking their entire working models, cultures, and company values. Employees are rethinking not just how they work, but why.”
| Ryan Roslansky, CEO LinkedIn
2022 Global Talent Trends | The Reinvention of Company Culture
Do you need to create faster, stronger results for recruiting, retention, branding, engagement, leadership, DEI, culture change or post-merger integrations?
Checking the culture box isn’t enough! You need a way to make workplace culture tangible!